Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
Cernovcy vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Cernovcy vs Charleville, Queensland, Australia
Cernovcy vs Monte Caseros, Argentina
Cernovcy vs Beja, Portugal
Cernovcy vs Prague, Czech Republic
Byron Bay, Nt vs Hobart (airport), Australia
Byron Bay, Nt vs Yakutat, Ak, Usa
Byron Bay, Nt vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Byron Bay, Nt vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Valencia vs Cape Mele
Pergamino vs Hita
Siauliai vs Hato Mayor
Catalao vs Albuquerque, New Mexico
- The distance between Cernovcy, Ukraine and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 6,476 km or 4,024 mi.
- To reach Cernovcy in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 33.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cernovcy bearing 162.4° or SSE .
- Cernovcy has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Cernovcy is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 21.8 °C (39.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.9 °C (32.2°F) less in Cernovcy. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 542.3 mm (21.4 in) more which is equivalent to 542.3 l/m² (13.31 US gal/ft²) or 5,423,000 l/ha (579,755 US gal/ac) more. About 5 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.3° higher in Cernovcy than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cernovcy relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs Cernovcy
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cernovcy vs Sur, Oman
Cernovcy vs Bologna, Italy
Cernovcy vs KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland
Cernovcy vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Byron Bay, Nt vs Vitim, Russia
Byron Bay, Nt vs Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Byron Bay, Nt vs Puente Del Inca, Argentina
Byron Bay, Nt vs Azul, Argentina
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Hondo Valle
Barreiras vs Iqaluit, Nt
Potenza, Basilicata vs Sao Lourenco
Vienna vs Guaymas
Cernovcy vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cernovcy
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE